[BlindTlk] dealing with and helping blind/visually impaired people

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 00:13:11 UTC 2021

Hi, Madison. I get that you don't easily speak up for yourself. I am not
sure, given what people say about how little they read, that writing
something up will do much good except to clarify in your own mind the things
that you want to say. I think one thing that people will see in your
presentation, regardless what you say, is sincerity, and that buys
something. Sometimes maybe we learn about a group from a book we read or a
pamphlet that gets read, or a kernel book that someone takes to heart. H I
think all of those are worth energy, but I think working with folks to
smooth your presentation might actually be more beneficial. A maybe you
could role-play with some of us to deal with the misconceptions that you
find when you try to interact with others. N certainly people on this list
will be willing to help. D

Warmly,

Gary