[BlindTlk] Windows 10 question

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:04:02 UTC 2021

One way you can make sure you keep email is to save important email in folders.  When you are in the Inbox, press Control Shift E to create a new folder.  One way to move a message into a folder is to find the message in your list and press Applications key or Shift F10.  If you down arrow through that menu, you will find an option to move that message to a folder.  Press Enter on that option.
Start pressing Down Arrow and see if you can find the folder you just created.
Press Enter.
You can look in the Deleted items folder to see if the messages you can’t find are in there.  Press Control Y.
If you hear Inbox closed, presss Right Arrow.
Keep pressing D until you get to deleted items.
Press Enter.

Sent from my iPhone