[BlindTlk] vent about my sister

madisonmartin463 at gmail.com madisonmartin463 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:52:42 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Sorry, but I just really need to get this all out, as it's really been bothering
me.

First of all I should tell you that my sister and I are 6 years apart and have
never had the same interests so therefore our relationship has never been that
grate. Lately things have gotten worse though. She's taken to bullying me. She
tells me to shut up, says I'm annoying and sensitive, none of which are true.
She also says that no one cares about my opinion. She also likes to say, "are
you dumb or you  stupid?" and "I'm not being rude I'm just being honest," when
in truth she is being rude and she knows full-well that it is. I've tried giving
her a taste of her own medicine (not as rudely of course), but that didn't work
as she just mocked me. She's also become a real potty-mouth which drives us all
nuts. We can't even have a family meeting because she won't let the rest of us
talk, she just thinks that she's right and that we're the problem. She also does
this thing where she breathes in deeply holds it and then lets it out, it sounds
like she's having an assma attack or dying. She thinks it's cool, but really it
just sounds absolutely horrible and is extremely annoying. She also loves to
bother our cats, especially our youngest one Charlie, by blowing in their faces,
touching their paws, chasing them, and picking them up when they don't want to
be held. Because of this Charlie gets very defensive when we pet him or try and
move him and he's also not as affectionate as he might have been. Also, Rosie
our middle cat is very skittish and gets scared so easily, it's sad. I think she
feels that she doesn't get treated fairly and that I never get punished for
anything which isn't true at all. She also feels like we don't listen to her
which isn't true at all, we do, she just isn't always right. She also calls us
loosers, and criticizes me or at least questions me about just about everything
that I either do or don't do.
 She seems to have a tendency to not remember things how they actually happened
and stretch the truth, and she also lies.
She's not very empathetic, Mom and Dad have to make her apologize for being mean
to me, and she never sounds sincere. She also has self-esteem issues, she thinks
she's ugly when she really isn't. I worry that she's being bullied at school,
and is therefor lashing out. Mom has asked her, but she's said no, but as I said
she's been known to lie. I also worry about how her and her friends treat each
other, some of them aren't the nicest people. She just has an all-around crappy
attitude. Dad and I have talked about going to therapy and she'd be the main
topic which would be fine, but I worry that a therapist might not be able to
help us/her, especially since I know she wouldn't listen/talk to them she'd
probably just say that we're the problem. Anyway, I know that you  can't do
anything, but I just really needed to get this all out, as I'm really getting
very fed up with her and living with someone who treats me and Mom and Dad the
way she does. If you read this far then thanks for reading,
Madison