[BlindTlk] accessible cable TVs

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 09:14:13 UTC 2021

The Amazon Fire TV itself has accessibility built right in.  I just bought a 43 inch Toshiba Amazon Fire TV from Best buy and I’m using my Comcast X1 accessible box threw it.  Everything I could want or need is there.

I will never apologize for my Whiteness, my Catholicism or my Southernness

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray