[BlindTlk] Zoom screen sharing without screen reader interference?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:49:11 UTC 2021

Okay, thanks, I would need the audio.

From: BlindTlk <blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Edward Green via BlindTlk
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 8:31 AM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Edward Green <ergreen1981 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Zoom screen sharing without screen reader interference?

Hi Judy,

If you literally only need to share the screen and you don’t need to share sound, make sure share audio is unchecked.

Obviously if you do need to share sound then this will be a problem, and your screen reader will come through unless you put it through a second sound card or suspend speech as you suggest.

Cheers,

Ed