[BlindTlk] A question about IRS

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:14:31 UTC 2021

Don’t be worried. My grandpa filed I want earlier than you did and still hasn’t gotten anything. They are processing a lot of back year taxes so it’s going to take longer. They have to process the taxes for the people who did not get there stimulus money because they hadn’t filed recently. Probably those that do the processing of the most hated people in the nation right now because it is going sis sow.

Patience is a virtue! My former job forgot to take out federal taxes so I had to pay in 707 bucks. Because you’re not me!

Ericka Nelson