[BlindTlk] Swimmers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon May 24 20:55:00 UTC 2021

If you swim without worrying, sooner rather than later you drown.
Expert swimmers drown most frequently.  Remember that and you will
increase your survival odds.
I had much instruction in swimming and ended up learning more while
becoming a certified Scuba Diver.  My instruction started early in life
too.
Some of it was at Summer Camps.
Competent lifeguarding gets done with pools without chairs for lifeguards.
That's because lifeguards in those swimming situations are walking around
the pools and if anything happens they'll be in the water quickly to
handle the emergency.