[BlindTlk] Swimmers

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:05:13 UTC 2021

Well, my first thought is that expert swimmers could be the ones most in the
water, therefore, more than likely to drown just because of the stats, just
guessing at that one though.

I did take the initial life saving course, and I did resume swimming in
middle-school during the summers, but as I got busier in high school, gave
it up.  Swimming wasn't my favorite either, because, although I like being
in the water, I get cold easy in the water, too, so never end up staying in
for very long unless it is a very warm water situation.

Over in Hawaii, I never had much problem staying in that water, and in
Florida, too, easy enough.

Here in the northwest, the Pacific is freezing!