[BlindTlk] Golf classic, blind mentors for cited recreation professionals

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:13:26 UTC 2021

 I am personally not interested in golf but I like the concept you brought about. I think we should also promote things like yoga and aerobics two. There should be a resource four gym teachers, rec departments,  and yoga teachers for example. Kind of like a mentoring program but someone that the staff can connect with to serve their clients better. I have a cousin that teaches yoga of all kinds and she’s willing to help me but she’d like to connect with the blind instructor. If I had a name, it would be easier to  proceed. I like the idea of the golf classic!

Ericka Nelson