[BlindTlk] Braille Bible In Spanish

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:31:51 UTC 2021

Lutheran Braille workers might have one in Spanish. I don’t recollect as I cannot read Spanish. They’ve been going through some transitions since UEV took place and they don’t offer everything they used to. You might want to call and check with them even if it isn’t showing on their website.

Ericka Nelson