[BlindTlk] welcome to Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 49.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:59:52 UTC 2021

Hi all.
Welcome to Blind Android Users Podcast episode 49.
If you have not done so, please register to be a part of our episode
50 celebration
you can register by filling the form at.
https://blindandroidusers.com/1-year-of-baup/
or emailing us at.
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
registrations close on Wednesday at 11:59:59pm pacific time,
after that we will send you the link to join the show which is on 20th
November at 9am Pacific time.
We will be at the Sight Tech Global conference starting on first
December, to register visit.
https://sighttechglobal.com/conference-registration/
the conference is free and its online.
For short segments of this episode please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqp_gsunbTJERTu8Hc9b-Kl-
checkout the guide to Commentary screen reader at.
https://blindandroidusers.com/guide-for-commentary-screen-reader/
This week we talk about how to use a hardware scanner with Android and
demo Mopria Scan.
We then do a review of the Braillesense6 note taker running android by Hims.
We then see how to use multi finger gesture to edit text in talkback.
Then we demo Eyecan app
you can install it by visiting.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eyecan.app
checkout the interview with the developers at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOAdcDrI6cg
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com