[BlindTlk] Zoom

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 20:21:43 UTC 2021

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindTlk <blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Humberto Avila via BlindTlk
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 12:04 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Humberto Avila <humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Zoom

Dear Jamelle,

I would try pressing Alt+Windows+S.  That is a Zoom- and JAWS-specific key command that will toggle alerts on or off.

When I use Zoom, I always use a Braille display so when any alerts or things that come up in the chat they do not distract me or potentially disrupt the meeting participants if my microphone is unmuted.

Hope it helps.

Happy thanksgiving to you as well.

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο