[BlindTlk] Introducing Myself

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:46:55 UTC 2021

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Hello. My name is Anita and I am totally blind. I like lots of things such as, Gadgets & Gizmos, Frugal and D-I-Y Projects, Reading & Learning, Cooking, Baking, BBQing, the Great Outdoors, and Technology, just to mention a few. I like to work hard and play hard, to keep Myself busy. But, I also enjoy 'Down Time' when it comes to refueling. LOL.

I contact You Today to Introduce Myself and My Newly Launched YouTube Channel named, 'Sightless Living', and Kindly Request Your Assistance and Support by taking a Look at My YouTube Channel, Subscribing if You'd Like, and Spreading the Word. Although I only have a few Videos up at the moment, I have many many more in the works which I am continuously working on, as I look forward to Growing My Presence and Subscribers in an Effort of forming a YouTube Community. My Goal and Purpose of the Channel is to Become an 'informative' Advocate for Myself and Blind/Visually Impaired Individuals alike, across the Country and possibly Encourage Those across the Globe.

While Newly Blind and Navigating across the Visually Impaired/Blind Waters, I learned a lot of Things or 'Items' if You will, are Lacking for the blind/Visually Impaired Community, and I wish to Share what I've Learned and Experienced over the Years relating to My Blindness Journey.  I have always been an 'Out-Of-The-Box' Thinker and feel I can bring a lot to the Table, if given the Opportunity.

On My 'Sightless Living' Channel, I Plan to do just that! I Aim To Inspire newly Blind/Visually Impaired Folks (who may be seeking general Information, basic Ideas, Motivation, Entertainment, or may even be just seeking ways to get out of a 'funk' They may be Feeling, to Get Ready To Live Life Again. Sight Loss, Although Devastating, Should Not Be Treated As A Hinderance Or A Reason To Stop Living Life, But Instead, Rather a Mere Inconvenience. My Motto is, 'You Do Not Need Eyesight to Have Vision'! So, why not Visit My 'Sightless Living' YouTube Channel today? You can view My  First Video:  Welcome to Sightless Living and https://youtu.be/oHPmYxwVVKo  or You may Visit YouTube and perform a Search for 'Sightless Living'. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your time, and I look forward to You joining the 'Sightless Living' Community. Have a wonderful Holiday Season and Stay Safe.

Kind regards,
Anita 🧑🏽‍🦯