[BlindTlk] Introducing Myself

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:02:52 UTC 2021

Hi Anita,

Glad to have you here. I am also visually impaired having macular
degeneration.
9 years back, my vision sharply dropped and I was unable to read anything
at all.
Starting to learn talkback and screen reader was really really difficult
for me.
There were many ups and downs there, I was totally dependent on others for
doing even an easy task like calling and messaging.
So, I had realised why not build a voice app as the best way to communicate
is voice.
Thus Louie was born. The app is currently in beta.
It can be fully controlled by voice only, supports Google search, Gmail, Fb
messenger, phone calls, Whatsapp and many more.
Now, Louie helps me in my day to day life.

Pramit,
Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>
Louie Voice Control Website <https://louievoice.com/>