[BlindTlk] hot plates

Valiant8086 valiant8086 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:22:26 UTC 2021

Hi.

If it needs to be like a hot plate, then I would suggest a convection
plate. I tried one once and it was awesome except it had touch buttons
on it. If you manage to find one that has knobs or physical buttons
it'll be satisfactory I suspect. Since they heat the pan you sit on them
rather than the burner below the pan, you can boil water in under 2
minutes a lot of the time with them, they are incredible. Only downside
is they have a cooling fan so the noise could make it harder to tell if
you've got a good fry sizzle going maybe?

On 9/30/2021 5:37 PM, Justin Williams via BlindTlk wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get an accessible hot plate, or device to heat
> up food?
>

> I tried the instapot and it didn't work, so I don't want to get something
> else that is inaccessible.
>

> Justin

cheers:
Aaron Spears AKA Valiant8086 - General Partner Valiant Galaxy Associates. "We make *very good audiogames* for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com