[BlindTlk] welcome to blind android users podcast 43.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 15:25:11 UTC 2021

Hi all, and welcome to Blind android users podcast episode 43.
For short segments visit this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoLCaYWCkA5W36zxVLrMc6c
you can go to
www.blindandroidusers.com
to learn more, take part in forums, write articles, and much more.
In this episode,
Edward appeared in episode 150 of the Mosen At Large podcast
https://mosen.org/episode-150-ios-15-reaction-ed-green-from-the-blind-android-users-podcast-and-listener-feedback-on-android/
we celebrated Google’s and android’s birthdays.
We demo alpha backup pro.
We have a very inspiring chat with Sheneille from theequinn Youtube channel.
Joseph does an unboxing of the galaxy z fold 3.
And then we have the 9th highlites of talkback.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
Send in your Android journey stories,
myandroidjourney at blindandroidusers.com
subscribe to our Email list,
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io
join our Telegram group,
https://t.me/joinchat/k62VQqtUNWAxMThh
follow us on Twitter,
https://twitter.com/BlindDroidUsers
subscribe to our Youtube channel and join our Club on Clubhouse.
https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/blind-android-users