[BlindTlk] Walmart application accessibility

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:15:20 UTC 2021

The fact that iOS isn’t a high priority anymore is depressing since it makes more sense to me. My Walmart app never worked for me accessible anyhow so I deleted it long ago and have never used it. Walgreens never worked either for me anyhow. Now I rarely go because my medications are all Walmart.

You make a really good point about the changes to the System more than the actual app itself being the problem. Every time windows updates my husband‘s work computer goes berserk. You can’t always get in. He’s even tried to stop it from updating and it doesn’t always work.

Ericka Nelson