[BlindTlk] Talking Watch With A Vibrating Alarm

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:12:36 UTC 2022

If you have an iPhone, you could get an apple watch?

Maybe this?

Bones Helen Vibrating Clock | LS&S (lssproducts.com)
<https://lssproducts.com/bones-helen-vibrating-clock/>

There's a really nice watch for deaf blind people called the Tipit
Silent P or something like that. I can't seem to find it, last I knew
there were still some available somewhere.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com