[BlindTlk] Talking Watch With A Vibrating Alarm

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:13:22 UTC 2022

Hi.

I think I managed to locate the Tissot Silent T. It's no longer made,
but it's still randomly available in various places at various prices.
This one let me add it to the bag and start the checkout process so I
think they actually do have it. The price is a little high compared to
prices I'm seeing elsewhere, but everywhere else I look is out of stock.

Disclaimer, I know nothing about this seller or whether this is in fact
the correct watch. Also I want it, lol. I've been using Fossile Wear OS
watches for this so far. they work but they're a little hit and miss.
There are other options like the offerings from Mobvoy on Amazon, some
of which are pretty cheap.

The Tissot Silent T can be found here:

Tissot Men's Touch Silen-T Bracelet Watch, 39.2mm | Nordstromrack
<https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/tissot-mens-touch-silen-t-bracelet-watch-39-2mm/5984191?color=000&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=seo_shopping&utm_channel=low_nd_seo_shopping>

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com