[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Color identifier

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Aug 26 17:07:24 UTC 2022

Google sells pixel phones and the latest models have real tone which is
for accurate color identification.  The all_tools app on an android phone
has a color identifier in its tool kit and I don't know if all_tools is
available on iphone but will find out later.  The all_tools app has a room
temperature tool and you can text the output to others if necessary which
is why I use it since I can't see the thermostat and the thermostat won't
talk.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.