[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Color identifier

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 02:05:00 UTC 2022

Hi.

Thanks for referencing All Tools. I now have this app. If I was to
change anything, I'd slow it down quite a bit so the numbers can't
update nearly as fast, as the speech falls behind until the speech is
giving you outdated and thus inaccurate values. It's great that it can
update so quickly but being able to slow it down would be great too.

Other than that, as we are specifically discussing color identifier, I
don't have that option in my All Tools app. This is on Pixel 4A5G, is it
not there because of the phone it's on? Also, the light detector doesn't
seem to work right, but I've never found a light detector that worked
properly on this phone.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com