[BlindTlk] applying toothpaste

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:33:31 UTC 2022

Wow, just place the tooth paste opening on the brush and squeeze just a bit,
then spread it on the brush using the opening.

Reminder:  You will actually need to have your fingers in the vicinity, as
you can't see, so do this at the sink, and wipe off the finger tips.  Since
you don't need much, don't squeeze much.

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."