[BlindTlk] tips for eating pasta

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Dec 20 07:14:24 UTC 2022

I prefer eating with spoons over forks especially when sauce is involved
since I get to taste more of the sauce on the food and not on the plate
which is where it would be using a fork.  Sporks exist and some of them
are even metal and they're not a bad compromise but not every household
has them in the silverware drawer.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.