[BlindTlk] Tips For Eating Pasta

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:58:06 UTC 2022

Maybe not the perfect way, but I cut it with a knife and yk, several times across a portion of it closest to me on the plate. If my fork lifts too big a bite an inch or two from the plate, I attack that bit again with the knife until I get propper amount on the fork. The idea is not to overload the fork. Like Jude, I also try the twirl method mother, with the stringy pasta, but the idea is to eat gracefully by not overloading the fork, with whatever you're trying to eat.

Judy
sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone