[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Tips For Eating Pasta

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:05:57 UTC 2022

See if you can get the macaroni Pasta.

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Judy Jones
via BlindTlk
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 8:38 AM
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Judy Jones <sonshines59 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Tips For Eating Pasta

Hi, Jack, Yeah, I use my fork to scope out a proper bite size, then plant it
tines down, and use my knife to cut off that bite. Then drag it slightly
away from the cut to make sure I have it separated before lifting the fork.
I've actually seen this method called the "cut and drag" methodeaahaha.

I also like to eat some of the other foods surrounding the meat first, so I
have that little bit of room to drag my bite away from the cut in order to
eat.

Judy
sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone