[BlindTlk] Door Dash

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Sun Jan 2 23:37:09 UTC 2022

Yeah. I think they have bad customer service because one of the agents told me to not use my screen reader, in which it offended me to be honest. They need to do their job in making their app accessible. I still have the transcript of the chat conversation.

—
This email from Armando Vias was sent from the armandovias.com email system. Feel free to use the information below to get in touch with Armando Vias.
Direct Email: armando at armandovias.com
Webmaster Email: webmaster at armandovias.com
Visit Armando Vias On The Web: https://armandovias.com
Connect With Armando Vias: https://armandovias.com/connect