[BlindTlk] burns and flour

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:03:03 UTC 2022

This is interesting, because I have read the same thing but never tried it. One thing that is proven to ease burns if you soak burn in cold water right away. It will tend to minimize burn damage, as the cold keeps the affected areaf "cooking" by rapidly lowering the temp.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini