[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] google assistant helpful today

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:17:31 UTC 2022

I know! I love that feature.

I'm a pretty good speller, but my downfall can be double-letter words sometimes.

I've found that in Android 12 now Google does more in interacting with the phone. I'm on the notifications e-mail list to get alerts for assistant updates.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini