[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] App accessibility

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:59:48 UTC 2022

We have no problems with the spectrum/charter. Once in a while. It says no description for a little bit but it always comes back we’ve only had one time calling spectrum for something and it was not accessibility related that we had the bed representative. Every time we’ve had.. They’ve been fantastic.

And we have never really had a problem calling accessibility for our TV which is a Samsung Q something. It always works with our cable even Bixby. Yes sometimes it doesn’t cooperate but it’s more accurate than a LEXA. 95% of the time it’s more accurate. You The only problem we have with our Samsung is that it doesn’t always cooperate with every app the worst I think is like Netflix, VUDU and prime type things. It works perfect with Tubi although it doesn’t have descriptive video as an option. All the movies there are closed captioned. The TV doesn’t read the close captioning  I don’t think. But then again that’s not the part we need. Lol

Ericka Nelson