[BlindTlk] Stock market

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:54:59 UTC 2022

Hi, I used to use tdameritrade and had some help. ZI heard from someone who
is tech savvy that ally bank is a good place to buy stock. It is accessible
and has an app. It used to be pretty easy to ick stock but the market has
been crazy lately.  I believe a good place to get tips is boggleheads.org
or it could be .org.  A old man who worked in that area once told
me--diversify, diversify, diversify. I told my dad that but he did not
listen so he lost a bunch unfortunatelyy. Best, georgia

--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind