[BlindTlk] Stock market

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:59:17 UTC 2022

When I used it about 2 years ago, Robinhood was accessible.

My preference is M1 Finance. You can enter what stocks you want to hold and in what percentages, and it'll automatically divvy up your money in the correct percentages and buy the stocks for you. It's more for long-term investing, which is better anyway.

Brandon