[BlindTlk] Old tech looking for a home

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:27:34 UTC 2022

Are you into ancient technology? Looking for a museum piece? Looking for parts? Then I have a couple of things for you! Both items I will send free matter for the blind in the United States.

First I have a original handy cassette and charging cable/adapter in working condition. Sorry no original packing. Hardly used.   $10 or best offer. I accept Zell or check

Second, I have an MPower  from humanware. It was originally used at a Wisconsin school district and returned to Roger BEHM. If you are really great with technology and know how to make it work, you can write documents and print to an non-Bluetooth printer. If you don’t or can’t be fixed give it for parts this is given away to the first person who wants it.

Willing to ship separately unless somebody wants both of these items. Email me at DotWRITER1 at gmail.com .forinquiries or questm  include name and other contact information with your inquiry/questions.

 Ericka Nelson