[BlindTlk] Paratransit in New Orleans--how does it work?

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 04:28:00 UTC 2022

First, I keep trying to send a message to the NFB-talk list and my messages
come back as undeliverable.

Anyway, could someone from New Orleans tell me about the workings of the
Paratransit system there?  What is the trip cost?  How long does it run
through the day?  Any other information would be appreciated.  Thank you.
See you at the NFB Convention.

Warmly,

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFB Central Florida Chapter Secretary

NewslineR volunteer

For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality