[BlindTlk] Talking Watch With A Vibrating Alarm

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:45:45 UTC 2022

Hello All:

I have a dilemma that I'm hoping someone on this list can help me with.

Last weekend my Fitbit HR died.  One of the features I loved about it was
the vibrating silent alarm.  I am a bilateral cochlear implant recipient and
when I remove my processors at night I am totally deaf.  I used the
vibrating alarm on my Fitbit to wake me up in the morning.  When I purchased
a new Fitbit, (Charge 4), I realized I could not set the alarm from the
Fitbit app as I had previously.  The only way to set the alarm was by using
the display on the unit itself.  I am very happy with the Charge 4 and its
features but obviously not being able to independently set the alarm is a
major problem for me.

Does anyone know of a talking watch with a vibrating alarm?  I looked
through the Independence Market catalog but none of the talking watches
appear to have vibrating alarms.  I know there are vibrating alarm clocks
but I'm not aware of any of those that talk so that I can independently set
them.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Dennis