[BlindTlk] Shopping at Walmart.com using EBT Card

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:08:29 UTC 2022

Have any of you been successful? I was not and just ended up paying
for my order. I had already spent all morning getting it made and
everything updated. Plus, I needed lunches for work next week as I
forgot to schedule transportation today for my weekly trip. So, after
you enter place order it informs you you are leaving the site for
Acculaink to to enter your PIN. You press continue and then it shows a
keyboard which you have to use to enter the four digit number. How do
we do that? Why can't it just have an edit box? I was all excited
about this because paratransit now only lets you have 3 bags
apparently. Now it's of no help because Customer Care cannot enter the
pin for us. Has anyone figured this out. My neightbor couldn't help
me. He really is not computer savvy and kept leaving the window. As
you know you only have a certain amount of time before the reservation
is cancelled. Frustrated and disappointed over here. Who do I contact
to try and make this more successful?

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com