[BlindTlk] Shopping at Walmart.com using EBT Card

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 18:21:23 UTC 2022

I have been successful doing it. The way you enter the numbers of your pin on that keyboard is you swipe from left to right until you find each digit and then double tap on it. That keyboard is not the conventional keyboard where 123 are at the bottom like an adding machine, and it isn’t a standard touchtone type keyboard for 12 and three are at the top.

So, remember. The real trick to using that strange keyboard is to swipe left to right until you come across each digit. That keyboard was randomize like that on purpose for security. I don’t think it’s the same way twice. So, that is how you do it. Swipe until you find each digit you want, then, when you find each digit you want you double tap it. Hope that helps.

Sincerely:
The constantly barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mack Verizon wireless iPhone and Apple TV user

Sent from my iPhone:
The first ever cellular phone equipped with Full accessibility for the blind built him!