[BlindTlk] Dating as a Blind Person: Revisited

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 03:43:32 UTC 2022

Evening, Hamburto and others,

I first met someone off of a dating phone system
while in High School and for a couple years
thereafter. My experience has taught me that you
must absolutely disclose your blindness
beforehand--you don't want to freak 'em out too bad, right?
It's not a big deal--what do they say, like your
eye or hair color?" If that's truly all blindness
is, why then must there be a reluctance to be open about it?
Anyway, you probably won't regret just being
streight with Ol'Sighty about it.  At 12:46 PM