[BlindTlk] welcome to episode 101 of blind android users podcast.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:55:28 UTC 2022

to listen to this episode you can visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/
to find short segments you can go to.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqo9W1sv_ISoOUheGSRlvUDf
to donate to us to cover podcast and website related expenditure, you
can use 1 of the 2 links.
https://www.paypal.me/AlistonPinto
or.
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/blindandroid
in episode 101, we first thank our youtube subscribers for taking us
over the milestone of 775 subscribers.
Our channel handle is @BlindAndroidUsers
Our Youtube channel can also be found at this link
https://www.youtube.com/@BlindAndroidUsers
first, Mariam shows you how to diagnose problems and device care
available on samsung phones.
then the podcast crew reflects on topics that were discussed on our
100 episode celebration in which our listeners had joined us.
topics include.
seeing move assistant and guided frames on pixel and Samsung cameras
Warren demos it on pixel 7 phone.
Android marriage with windows.
Watch my demo of how to link any android device to a pc running
windows 10 or 11 the demo is available on YouTube
https://youtu.be/9Brg2H3ND1A
All about TTS in which we went down memmory lain discussing the piko
tts available back in android 2.3.6 days and how some of the tts may
not work after android 14 roles out as it will be 64 bit only.
And the most important of all, phone speakers and audio.
in which we discuss beets audio, the best sounding phone. and much more.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com