[BlindTlk] email list recommendations

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 21 19:47:30 UTC 2022

Hi, Madison.  I don't have any email lists for blind I Phone users, most of
what I learned has been from friends who use them.  What I will say is don't
let anybody bully you into purchasing one.  It's a fairly steep learning
curve.  Having said that, I never thought I would get one, but now that I've
had one for a few weeks, I like it very much.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.