[BlindTlk] cureggs and teamers

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Sat Nov 26 17:31:50 UTC 2022

I don't use a keurig, the coffee it produces makes me ill physically, not figuratively. However, I recently bought a friend an electric teakettle/maker for a house warming gift. I'll look up the item number. It comes with the electric kettle to boil water, but it also has a diffuser for loose leaf tea, if that's what you use.