[BlindTlk] 50 years ago today

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Aug 7 03:08:27 UTC 2023

Name: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
Born: 13 May 1950
Incident date: 6 august 1973
Incident type: car crash resulting in coma.
Outcome: survived car crash.
Yearly Transits and essence: (d,a,n/1)
Daily Transits and Essence: (n,h,i/4)
Universal year number: 2
Universal Month number: 1
Universal day number: 7
Daily Pinnacles and challenges: (8,9,8,3/6,5,1,1)
With a head swolen up to five times its size from the car crash this
was a serious wreck in Mississippi.  He got that returning from
performing a concert.
The numerology analysis for this case follows:
Both transits yearly and daily transits were positive which
contributed to his survival.No support from daily pinnacles since
essences matched none of them.
Adverse action from two 1 challenges that matched his yearly essence.
When I do my numerology, I use birth names and birth dates as can be
seen above.
For any that do not already know, Stevland Hardaway Judkins is also
known as Stevey Wunder.
This is an example of event-based numerology.

--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.