[BlindTlk] Pill Splitters

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 03:23:45 UTC 2023

Just wanted to respond with what I found.

I found a really good, albeit a bit pricier, pill splitter called the Equadose V2. You can actually feel the blade which makes it easier for aligning, and there’s a centering guide where you can put the pill in to make it perfectly aligned.

Here’s the link: https://amzn.to/3OKF5k7

It works really well for me, so wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for something similar.