[BlindTlk] opening delivery packages..

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 21:59:25 UTC 2023

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, December 4, 2023, 2:41 PM, Mark Tardif via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi, Madison,

I live alone, so here is how I do it.  I find a corner of the package if it
is wrapped in paper.  That's an area that is sometimes easier to grab onto.
Then I pull and tear the paper off.  If that proves difficult, or if there
is string as part of the wrapping, I grab a sharp knife or scissors and cut
the string that way.  Once that is done, if there is not a clear opening, I
again look for a corner, grab onto that edge and pull and that does the
trick.  If that proves difficult, that knife again comes in handy.  Just cut
into the top and once you have a little opening, just pull the edge of the
top and there you go.  Hope this helps.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.