[BlindTlk] opening delivery packages..

ccmlhe at gmail.com ccmlhe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 22:31:21 UTC 2023

Hi Madison. It’s great that you want to learn to do all these things! Maybe you have heard of them before, but there are three training centers so one in Louisiana, one in Colorado, and one in Minnesota that can teach you the seskills and so many more. Their names are the Colorado Center for the blind, the Louisiana center for the blind, and blind Incorporated. I also know that they offer scholarships that allow students who are not from the US to attend. I would really really encourage you to go on each of the websites, find a phone number, and speak with the director of each center. We can talk more if you’d like.
Sent from my iPhone