[BlindTlk] visually impaired people not caring about personal hygine..

Madison Martin madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Thu Dec 28 17:48:51 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I was complaining to a sighted family friend about how my parents bugging me
about showering etc. and she said that from what she's heard it's common for
visually impaired people to not care about their appearance; is this true? I
don't want any greef/judgement only an answer to my question; I have very oily
hair but I've been known to go more then a week without showering simply because
I hardly ever go anywhere and so I really don't care what I look like/if I
smell. Look forward to your answers,
Madison