[BlindTlk] visually impaired people not caring about personal hygine..

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:06:05 UTC 2023

Madison, that is a damning statement. It is true if we have low self-esteem maybe or depressed. Others have to look at us and smell us.? If we don’t take pride in ourselves, we can’t expect the kind of treatment we crave. I hope there is little truth to it, but if it is true, it is less about blindness and more about a state of mind. Even if we go nowhere for a month, a shower can lift our spirits and help us re-enter society.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone