[BlindTlk] visually impaired people not caring about personal hygine..

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Dec 28 19:53:17 UTC 2023

To make things perfectly clear, I am not now nor have I ever been visually
impaired in this life.  I started out in the bat patrol and that's how
I'll end this life.  Bat patrol was permanently blind from birth with no
light perception at all.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.