[BlindTlk] visually impaired people not caring about personal hygiene..

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 23:18:44 UTC 2023

Hello Madison,

One point that I think most people are missing out on is the fact that your family members make the assumption that blind people don't care about hygiene. That's quite a discriminatory and stereotypical comment for a family member to make. It's too bad they have such a low opinion of blind people. I can't help but wonder how that might affect your self perception.
JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer