[BlindTlk] Watch "Android: How Google Conquered the Smartphone Industry" on YouTube

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:09:46 UTC 2023

https://youtu.be/pWWBn9XXZoc
Hello,

This seems to refute the fact that most people are using the iPhone.
Although popular among the blind in the US, I was reminded the other day by
a blind acquaintance overseas that this isn't the case worldwide.

I can't help wondering if the facts we blind people have been given are not
valid.

I really do hope the NFB will take a second look at Android as an actual
viable platform. I would love to have a Newsline app on my Samsung device.
Judy
sent from my Samsung phone