[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] handwriting idea

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jan 14 22:14:51 UTC 2023

A better solution than initials or an X on a document would be a
specifically chosen fingerprint that a signer regularly uses and even with
a signature use of a fingerprint in addition would be a double check that
the signer is who is claimed by the signature.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.